Here’s me, in a nutshell:
- 33 years old, 5’5.5″ tall, started losing weight (again) at 224 pounds.
- At 19 I was the fittest I had ever been, and could spend hours in the gym.
- Now I can’t jog to save my life. It hurts – my legs and butt bounce. You wouldn’t believe it.
- I’m still pretty strong and can walk for a very long time, but just don’t make the time most days.
Here’s where I want to be, in more than a nutshell:
- 215 pounds
- 200 pounds
- 170 pounds (Pre-wedding!)
- 150 pounds
- 135 pounds (At 12 I weighed 142. So unhealthy.)
- Jog 2 minutes
- Jog 5 minutes
- Swim 10 consecutive laps at the pool
- Successfully complete Jillian Michaels’ 30 day shred
- Successfully return 30 consecutive tennis balls to my husband.
- Size 12 capris – I wore those on my honeymoon, so that’s the start of it.
- Enlist in a class at the local gym, and STICK WITH IT.
- Break addiction to sugar. I’ve quit smoking, I can do this.
- Find 4 activities that I really love participating in, and make them a regular thing.
- I own 20+ cookbooks – use them at least twice a week to make new dishes.